Sign up for either the Social or Competitive tournament. Both tournaments begin with round-robin play.
- Boards spaced 20 ft. apart
- Round-robin feeds into a single-elimination, seeded tournament of the top teams
- Winners select from a collection of nice prizes
- Boards spaced 27 ft. apart (regulation distance)
- Round-robin feeds into two separate tournaments, Competitive-A and Competitive-B
- Competitive-A is seeded, double-elimination from the top teams out of round-robin
- Competitive-B is seeded, single-elimination of all remaining round-robin teams
- This means that 100% of Competitive Tournament teams move on from round-robin play
- Cash prizes in both Competitive levels, however, biggest money is in Comp-A
Both tournaments provide a Good Time for a Great Cause! We can’t wait to see you there!
You MUST register ONLINE by SEPTEMBER 14th!!! (thanks for helping us be efficient!)