The doors open at 12:00 noon so you can warm up and be ready to go. Both tournaments begin at 1:30. Please be at Riverworks early enough to sign in and learn your starting position.
Sign up for either the Social or Competitive tournament below.
- Boards spaced 20 ft. apart
- Round-robin feeds into a single-elimination, seeded tournament of the top teams
- Winners select from a collection of nice prizes
- Boards spaced 27 ft. apart (regulation distance)
- Round-robin feeds into two separate tournaments, Competitive-A and Competitive-B
- Competitive-A is seeded, double-elimination from the top teams out of round-robin
- Competitive-B is seeded, single-elimination of all remaining round-robin teams
- This means that 100% of Competitive Tournament teams move on from round-robin play
- Cash prizes in both Competitive levels, however, biggest money is in Comp-A
Both tournaments provide a Good Time for a Great Cause! We can’t wait to see you there!
The last day to register online is SEPTEMBER 14th!!!
Walk-up registrations accepted until 12:45 pm at the fundraiser, at $20 additional per team.